Shipyard Pumpkinhead: 8.0 – While we have reviewed formally the Smashed Pumpkin from Shipyard, we never actually gave a review of Pumpkinhead – mostly because we were too busy drinking it. We often get things to review as sort of an extra – whereas Pumpkinhead was always just a staple – why review it? Well I felt we should, because this is without a doubt the perfect blend of pumpkin, drinkability, and beer that you can get for a pumpkin beer. Are their better pumpkin beers – yes? But not that many, and those are on occasion – pumpkinhead isn’t meant to be a Ferrari, it’s your dependable Saab, and you wouldn’t change that.
Happy Thanksgiving folks, enjoy it with a Pumpkinhead.
Google Shop Average: Shipyard Pumpkinhead $8 for a 6-pack
Top Posts & Pages
- 1800 Silver Tequila 750mL
- E & J XO Extra Smooth Brandy 750mL
- Kamchatka Vodka 750mL
- Familia Camarena Silver Tequila 750mL
- Margaritaville Silver Tequila 750mL
- E & J VSOP Brandy Superior Reserve 750mL
- SCIENCE TIME - Kahlua vs. Kamora
- Seagram’s Extra Dry Gin 750mL
- Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 750mL
- Gray's Peak Small Batch Vodka 750mL
Tags2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Ale Allagash Argentina Australia Beer Poster Challenge Berkshire Brewing Company Blended Scotch Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon California Chile France Gin Italy Lager Malbec Merlot Napa Valley On the Rocks Pinot Noir Portugal Rum Scotch Silver Tequila Single Malt Sonoma County Spain Stout Syrah Tequila Vodka Washington State Weekly Wine Whiskey White Russian Zinfandel