Finally we come to the other flavored beer offered at the Brew Haus, and while it isn’t as tasty as that blueberry beer they show the same level of commitment to their apple beer as well. Our only misgiving is that between the cinnamon and apple flavoring there is too much beer taste.
Shipyard Applehead: 7/10 – Really enjoy the cinnamon they’ve added and much like the blueberry it’s committed to the blueberry flavor though you get more of the beer here. Normally this’d be okay and make no mistake you will sip this and go “hmm I detect hints of cinnamon”, but the beer feels like they used their English bitter here to try and pair with the apple, but it feels wrong.
Google Shop Average: (Prices at Brew Haus for Draught) – $5.50
Top Posts & Pages
- 1800 Silver Tequila 750mL
- E & J XO Extra Smooth Brandy 750mL
- Kamchatka Vodka 750mL
- Margaritaville Silver Tequila 750mL
- Familia Camarena Silver Tequila 750mL
- Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 750mL
- E & J VSOP Brandy Superior Reserve 750mL
- SCIENCE TIME - Kahlua vs. Kamora
- Seagram’s Extra Dry Gin 750mL
- Gray's Peak Small Batch Vodka 750mL
Tags2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Ale Allagash Argentina Australia Beer Poster Challenge Berkshire Brewing Company Blended Scotch Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon California Chile France Gin Italy Lager Malbec Merlot Napa Valley On the Rocks Pinot Noir Portugal Rum Scotch Silver Tequila Single Malt Sonoma County Spain Stout Syrah Tequila Vodka Washington State Weekly Wine Whiskey White Russian Zinfandel