Our first foray was Shipyard’s main beer which is their Export Ale, but like most beers that are standard for the line we weren’t impressed though we acknowledge at times it’d be a great beer to have. Certainly above average it’s just not something we’d really go far that much.
Shipyard Export Ale: 6.6/10 – Good taste, it doesn’t grab us though. It’s got a nice flavor though, and the taste is a bit more bitter than your average Sam Adams or Smuttynose, but again it’s standard by release and taste.
Google Shop Average: (Prices at Brew Haus for Draught) – $5.50
Top Posts & Pages
- Kamchatka Vodka 750mL
- Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 750mL
- E & J XO Extra Smooth Brandy 750mL
- 1800 Silver Tequila 750mL
- Familia Camarena Silver Tequila 750mL
- SCIENCE TIME - Kahlua vs. Kamora
- Hammer + Sickle 750mL
- E & J VSOP Brandy Superior Reserve 750mL
- Gray's Peak Small Batch Vodka 750mL
- Blanton's The Original Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey 750mL
Tags2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Ale Allagash Argentina Australia Beer Poster Challenge Berkshire Brewing Company Blended Scotch Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon California Chile France Gin Italy Lager Malbec Merlot Napa Valley On the Rocks Pinot Noir Portugal Rum Scotch Silver Tequila Single Malt Sonoma County Spain Stout Syrah Tequila Vodka Washington State Weekly Wine Whiskey White Russian Zinfandel