Oskar Blues Goodnight: 8.5 – This was listed for high octane and it’s a bit more alcoholic, but this solves the issues where some reds are a bit too tart. This though has gravitas, and quite frankly it’s fuckin delicious. I got this at a bar, and quite frankly I’m glad that we do this site. I feel like others would see the can, and dismiss it out of hand – which is sad for who great the beer is.
Price Average: Oskar Blues Goodnight $13 for 6-Pack
Editor’s Note: So this is not a challenge post. We are still doing the challenge, but having passed the halfway point the finds are now much harder.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1800 Silver Tequila 750mL
- Kamchatka Vodka 750mL
- Familia Camarena Silver Tequila 750mL
- E & J XO Extra Smooth Brandy 750mL
- Seagram’s Extra Dry Gin 750mL
- Mr. Boston Vodka 750mL
- SCIENCE TIME - Kahlua vs. Kamora
- Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 750mL
- Gray's Peak Small Batch Vodka 750mL
- E & J VSOP Brandy Superior Reserve 750mL
Tags2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Ale Allagash Argentina Australia Beer Poster Challenge Berkshire Brewing Company Blended Scotch Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon California Chile France Gin Italy Lager Malbec Merlot Napa Valley On the Rocks Pinot Noir Portugal Rum Scotch Silver Tequila Single Malt Sonoma County Spain Stout Syrah Tequila Vodka Washington State Weekly Wine Whiskey White Russian Zinfandel