Ahh finally onto a stout – now while this stout is in no way better than Guinness or Allagash draft it does beat Guinness bottles (again these are all on Draft and Guinness Draft may be one of the better things in this world.) However their selection is very solid and enjoyable.
Shipyard Blue Fin Stout: 7.4/10 – Its ends like a nice vanilla ice cream float, but overall it’s nicely balanced and flavorful. An all around good stout. We can’t begin to accurately describe the head on this beer, most heads are liquidly and to an extent half and half kinda creamy. It’s almost whipped here though and is nearly as thick as ice cream, which combos quite nicely with the rest of the stout.
Google Shop Average: (Prices at Brew Haus for Draught) – $5.50
Top Posts & Pages
- Kamchatka Vodka 750mL
- 1800 Silver Tequila 750mL
- Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 750mL
- E & J XO Extra Smooth Brandy 750mL
- E & J VSOP Brandy Superior Reserve 750mL
- Hammer + Sickle 750mL
- Gray's Peak Small Batch Vodka 750mL
- Blanton's The Original Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey 750mL
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch 750mL
- SCIENCE TIME - Kahlua vs. Kamora
Tags2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Ale Allagash Argentina Australia Beer Poster Challenge Berkshire Brewing Company Blended Scotch Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon California Chile France Gin Italy Lager Malbec Merlot Napa Valley On the Rocks Pinot Noir Portugal Rum Scotch Silver Tequila Single Malt Sonoma County Spain Stout Syrah Tequila Vodka Washington State Weekly Wine Whiskey White Russian Zinfandel